- Good shampoo leaves behind only 3 grains of dandruff in the graphic, as opposed to the competition’s 20.
- Detergents have to have an obscure Preparation-X like magic ingredient (Tinopal, blue pearls, beads of heavenly joy).
- A pack of chips is always opened neatly and precisely, with chips right up to the brim.
- Ads for toilet bowl cleaning fluids always have a demonstration.
- Half-Hindi-Half-English taglines and jingles.
- 9 out of 10 dentists/doctors/specialists recommending a product. Makes you want to know the back story of the 10th guy. 10th Dentist, what have you got against Colgate?